Senior Software Developer
Have you ever thought you’d like to help frontline healthcare providers (especially at times like these) using your awesome skills in web applications, C#/Typescript, and iOS/Swift?
Are you excited about delivering fantastic code for projects in the early stages of research through to commercial releases?
Our technology is changing the way healthcare is delivered for patients and care providers, and we’re looking for someone who is passionate about people, their health, and making a difference in the world.
As a Senior Developer working in a small team you will demonstrate maturity and be comfortable making tradeoffs between time, quality, and cost. You should be highly constructive and collaborative and enjoy leading the development of others. If you enjoy mentoring, driving architectural change, and working full stack then please read on.
You will need proven experience delivering projects using the following technologies:
- .NET / ASP.NET / SignalR / WebAPI
- MS SQL
- Single page web applications using a framework (Aurelia, Angular, React, etc.)
- iOS or Android software development.
These would also give you an advantage:
- Continuous integration tools
- An interest in UI and UX design
- Development and reporting with MS SQL Server
- Deployment of web applications using Microsoft IIS and MS SQL Server
- Transitioning web applications to cloud technologies, in particular, AZURE cloud
- Software development in the Healthcare sector would be a strong asset
- Agile/Scrum is a prerequisite and Scrum Master certification would be a strong asset
- Experience with distributed computing
- Experience with communications using USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth
- A current Microsoft certification.
We care about our people and pride ourselves on providing a supportive environment globally that encourages everyone to participate to their full potential. The benefits at ARANZ Medical include competitive remuneration, health insurance, flexible working practices, and social activities for you and your family.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To all recruitment agencies: ARANZ Medical does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees, or any other company location. ARANZ Medical will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.