Application Support Analyst
Our technology is changing the way healthcare is delivered for patients and care providers, and we’re looking for someone who is passionate about people, their health, and making a difference in the world. This is a full-time, permanent, work-from-home opportunity.
What you will do
The role of the Application Support Analyst is to own the resolution of customer support cases.
To be fully effective in this role the holder will gain knowledge of ARANZ Medical’s solutions and specific implementations for each customer. To building this knowledge the Application Support Analyst will support the Implementation Team and Sales Team with new customer projects.
Career growth from this role can follow project or technical management paths.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent L1 and L2 support for existing ARANZ Medical Customers day-to-day
- Working closely with Developers when escalating and expediting L3 issues
- Working alongside Integration Team and Software Development Teams to define and set up new customer implementations including integrations with 3rd party systems
- Working closely with Project Delivery and Sales teams to configure systems for new and existing clients
- Supporting Sales and Project Delivery teams – for example on client demos, authoring SoW technical contents, advising on RFI/RFP responses
- Capturing initial requirements for client bespoke development and working with the team to refine
- Scoping technical effort during pre-sales and implementation phases of projects
- Contributing to the design framework of new services, and take responsibility for the technical aspects of customer projects.
Ideally, you will need:
- A computer science or health informatics background
- Some experience in deploying software in the Health Sector
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following; GCP, CDISC, HL7, DICOM, Mirth.
- Experience in Azure, SQL servers, and Windows
- Excellent logical thinking and problem-solving techniques.
We care about our people and pride ourselves on providing a supportive environment globally that encourages everyone to participate to their full potential. The benefits at ARANZ Medical include competitive remuneration, health insurance, and flexible working practices.
ARANZ Medical is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ARANZ Medical is a healthcare informatics company focused on innovative medical imaging and data-capture devices, and analysis software. The Silhouette product suite is primarily used for wound and skin disruptions and is well suited to clinical trial and telemedicine applications. The work we do helps people heal people.