Proven wound care solutions for Clinical Practice
Silhouette is an easy to use wound imaging, 3D measurement, and documentation system using non-invasive laser technology.
An FDA approved medical device that is revolutionizing clinical wound management while enabling enterprise-wide risk mitigation.
Easy to Implement and Use
- Silhouette is easy to implement and integrate with your existing EMR system.
- Users are able to quickly learn how to use the camera and software to complete accurate wound assessments every time.
- The Silhouette system generates a comprehensive progress note for each wound assessment, making it easy for health care professionals to monitor their patients’ healing over time.
Accurate, Precise and Secure
- Silhouette ensures that you capture accurate, reproducible measurements to reliably track complex wounds, and the documentation proves that consistent assessment techniques and appropriate standards of care have been applied.
- Silhouette assessments are precise and consistently provide high quality images and data regardless of the skill- level of the person assessing wounds.
- The documentation and images are available instantly in the electronic medical record, and the data is securely assigned to the correct patient.
Proven in Practice
- Silhouette is used by a number of the world’s largest medical organizations, such as the US Department of Veterans’ Affairs, Kaiser Permanente, and the National Health Service in the UK to streamline their wound management.
- Silhouette is non-invasive, so there is no physical contact with a patient required, which significantly reduces infection risks during assessments.
- Silhouette provides a complete audit trail of accurate, high quality wound images and information about a patient’s healing progress, reducing the risks of litigation.
- Silhouette is used for telehealth assessments and workflows, providing a precise method of assessment and supporting preventative and curative decision-making for health organizations, practitioners and multi-disciplinary teams.