Software Team Lead
ARANZ Medical is a healthcare informatics company focused on innovative medical imaging and data-capture devices, and analysis software. The Silhouette product suite is primarily used for wounds and skin disruptions, and is well suited to clinical trial and telemedicine applications. The work we do helps people heal people.
We care about our people and pride ourselves on providing a supportive environment globally that encourages everyone to participate to their full potential. The benefits at ARANZ Medical include competitive remuneration, health insurance, flexible working practices, and social activities for you and your family.
You will demonstrate maturity and be comfortable framing trade-offs between time, quality, and cost for Product Management. You should be highly constructive and collaborative and enjoy working with your team to form an architectural vision. You will ensure the team is engaged, motivated, and informed.
You will need proven experience delivering projects using the following technologies:
- .NET / ASP.NET / SignalR / WebAPI
- MS SQL
- Single page web applications using a framework (Aurelia, Angular, React, etc.)
- iOS or Android software development.
These would also give you an advantage:
- Continuous integration tools
- Interest in UI and UX design
- Embedded software, including embedded Linux, .NET mono, C++, and C.
- Development and reporting with MS SQL Server.
- Deployment of web applications using Microsoft IIS and MS SQL Server
- Transitioning web applications to cloud technologies, in particular, AZURE cloud
- Software development experience in the Healthcare sector would be a strong asset
- Agile/Scrum is a prerequisite and Scrum Master certification would be a strong asset
- Experience with distributed computing
- Experience with communications using USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth
- A current Microsoft certification
ARANZ Medical is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To all recruitment agencies: ARANZ Medical does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees, or any other company location. ARANZ Medical will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.