Senior Integration and Customer Application Support Role
US-based role, working from your home office
- Are you customer facing, supporting medical application software and like to get things right the first time?
- Challenging role with focus on application integration to hospital EMR systems
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning, global leader in the health innovation sector
We want to be part of something bigger than ourselves, and help people to heal people. ARANZ Medical is an award winning technology innovator with a global presence. We are a market leader in scanning, 3-D modeling and medical information management solutions for use in applications as diverse as skin and wound management, and prosthetic and orthotic modeling. ARANZ Medical is a global award-winning innovation company specializing in healthcare informatics with an international market presence in both clinical practice and clinical trial environments. We value simplicity and excellence – building products that are simple to use and excellent in performance expectations.
The prime function of this role is the integration of our software with our customers’ EMR systems and equally to provide global support for customers. Your efforts will feed into the overall Services group strategy in these key areas:
- Major contributor towards understanding the technical piece of the customer workflows, facilitating integration with HL7 or Dicom tools, supporting the customers during go-live;
- Working alongside project managers and account managers to scope projects for a “right-first-time” solution. This includes the pre-sales/installation/post go-live phases, understand client technical requirements, highlight risk areas within your area of expertise, estimate time to go-live and identify key people needed on the customer side;
- Responsible for the technical management of customer projects;
- Contributing to the integration design framework of new services, complimenting the Services Strategy development;
- Maintaining a deep understanding of our installation (particularly around integration) and configuration model and obligation to our customers and ensuring that the services design framework captures that information sufficiently;
- Acting as a key member of the services team providing technical support of our global client base in your areas of expertise;
- Delivering service directly to customers by maintaining high levels of service quality, professionalism, and continuity to our international client base.
It is expected that all services will be provided in a professional manner and the incumbent will be able to work autonomously, be technically excellent in areas of integration and display an ability to put the customer need at the forefront of their work.
This rarely available opportunity to be part of an outstanding innovation company offers a chance to contribute to a truly dynamic team of workmates and customers. Excellent interpersonal abilities, high achiever and the ability to make things happen will be essential.
TO APPLY: send your letter of interest, CV and any documentation supporting your eligibility to work in the USA to