Senior Integration and Support Analyst
Reports To: Director of Engineering and Services
Location: UK (work from home)
ARANZ Medical is a global healthcare technology company focused on commercializing innovative, proprietary medical image-capture devices and recording, reporting and analysis software to improve health care services. The Silhouette product suite is primarily used for wounds and skin disruptions, and is well suited to clinical trial and telemedicine applications
The prime function of this role is to ensure that our customers receive excellent product integration and support services during installation and after go-live.
You will add value by:
- Assessing pre-sales and installation workload and working alongside project and account managers to scope projects appropriately.
- Contributing to the development of new services that add value for Clinical Practice and Clinical Trial customers.
- Taking responsibility for the Project and Technical Management of selected European customer implementations.
- Maintaining a deep technical understanding of our installation and configuration model and obligation to our customers.
How will you do this?
- Supporting Account Managers with technical input to sales opportunities for Clinical Trial and Clinical practice.
- Identifying new unmet customer needs.
- Collating information which could impact on customer experience.
- Working with the Director of Engineering and Services on key performance measures for the Services team as they relate to new client project installations.
- Creating project management plans for system implementation.
- Implementing project tracking and reporting on the implementation deliverables.
- Participating in the internal testing of product releases and reviewing end user and technical documentation.
What you will bring to the job?
- A minimum bachelors qualification in Computer Science, Science, Engineering or closely related discipline.
- Experience in the technical, software or scientific industry involving both hardware and software including computer network experience, implementations, and training (following and writing documentation).
- Ability to engage key stakeholders and network effectively.
- Well-developed analytical skills with the ability to problem solve and develop solutions.
- Proven success in the management of client relationships.
- Experience in medical device or Healthcare IT.
- Knowledge of clinical practice and medical terminology.
- HL7 messaging experience.
- Passion and commitment to innovative products in a dynamic environment.
Why work with the team at Aranz Medical?
We distribute our products in more than 30 countries. Some of the largest global healthcare providers use our products. We are ambitious, creative and focused on patient well-being.
ARANZ Medical is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal data that we process, and to providing a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at: ARANZ Medical, Data Protection Officer, Level 1, 47 Hereford Street, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand, or