Regional Sales Director – Clinical Trials Health Informatics (North East, USA)
- Are you a natural hunter who likes to win with a successful sales record?
- Do you have a strong healthy network within the C-Suite, Sponsors, Pharma’s, KOLs and CRO’s?
- Are you keen to build the East Coast clinical trials sector, selling gold standard enterprise wound measurement solutions?
- We are looking for someone to manage our exciting product range over a large US territory
ARANZ Medical is a technology innovator with a global presence. We want to be part of something bigger than ourselves – to help people heal people. We are a market leader in health informatics, surface scanning, 3-D modeling and medical information management solutions for use in applications as diverse as skin and wound management, prosthetic and orthotic modeling. We are seeking a Regional Sales Director (Clinical Trials) to secure new clinical trials business with our integrated wound measurement solution. The role, covering the North East territory, works out of a home office with a considerable amount of travel and client contact expected.
Your principal customers are the decision makers – CROs, KOL’s, Clinical Trial Sponsors, Research Hospitals, Pharma Companies selling ARANZ Medical wound management solutions validating clinical studies. You would be contacting and liaising with CEO’s, Project Managers, Snr Clinicians and Procurement Managers to make things happen!
We are looking for someone who will:
- Hunt and deliver new sales opportunities within the Clinical Trial market;
- Focus on closing sales and developing an aggressive pipeline of opportunities;
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the CRO and clinical trials sector;
- Build the Clinical Trials sector and raise company profile with KOL, CROs, Sponsors, and Pharmas;
- Cold call new business opportunities and identifying aligned clients;
- Follow up on existing leads tracked through our CRM;
- Nurture recurring revenue accounts and upsell according to their needs and cross sell;
- Act as an internal SME for Clinical Trials;
- Excel at sales presentations to multiple decision-makers at varying levels of business;
- Be tenacious in establishing and nurturing client relationships;
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers and identify KOL in territory;
- Identify competitive messaging, activity and go-to-market tactics and build value wedge messaging;
- Prepare bids, price quotes, maintain CRM and most importantly meet sales targets within your own territory.
To be successful in securing this role, you will likely have:
- A minimum of 8 years medical sales or informatics sales experience in the USA meeting year on year quotas;
- A deep understanding of the healthcare informatics sector and strengths in securing enterprise solution sales.
- A naturally persuasive communication style and be comfortable interacting with CEO’s, CRO’s, Sponsors, Project Managers, Snr Clinicians and Procurement Managers;
- An enthusiastic manner and be able to demonstrate that you are a self-starter with the ability to take the initiative, be a creative seller and secure sales;
- A track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment and experience in the use of CRM systems.
Advantages for securing this role include:
- Experience in the clinical trials wound care market including knowledge of trends, technologies, products, and networks;
- Experience in transforming a startup to mid-sized corporations;
This is a rarely available opportunity with a big upside for the right person, to be part of an outstanding customer solution company, offers a chance to contribute to a truly dynamic and dedicated team and to help with Clinical Trial outcomes by promotion of our products. Excellent interpersonal abilities, hunter attitude and the ability to make things happen will be essential.
Please be aware that ARANZ Medical Limited will respond ONLY to candidates with a full and permanent right to work in the USA. All CVs should state Nationality and Visa status with dates.
To apply please submit your resume via email to: