C#, ASP.Net Senior Software Developer (Back end)
- Develop your career in back-end design and development within a growth company
- Use Microsoft’s latest development tools in an Agile environment
- Challenging and exciting work environment with innovative products distributed internationally
ARANZ Medical Ltd is an award-winning innovation company specializing in healthcare informatics with an international market presence in both clinical practice and clinical trial environments. This is an exceptional opportunity to apply your back end development skills and make a real contribution to deliver against our exciting software roadmap. We are seeking an intelligent person skilled in C#, ASP.NET who enjoys elegant solutions and who wants to develop software that makes a difference to people’s wellbeing.
This is a chance to work with a highly motivated team that foster and promote team spirit and pride themselves on high quality results – simplicity and excellence!
As a key member of the team you will work on a wide range of technologies from tablet based applications to web applications and server based solutions with external enterprise infrastructures. You will be using Microsoft tools and technologies (VS2013, .NET 4) to produce quality products that are distinguishing us as a clear leader in our field. Our motivated team uses agile processes with the best tools available providing an opportunity to learn about new and emerging technologies, discussing software architecture techniques, and making a real contribution to the products.
Key skills and attributes required include:-
- 5+ years commercial C# experience
- Agile, test driven software architecture and development, refactoring to the SOLID OO principles
- Automated testing and deployment with continuous integration tools
- Strong experience in developing web based solutions running on ASP.NET, web services, windows services, windows administration tools
- Databases, messaging and integration with in-house and 3rd party systems
- Strong SQL Server experience
- Successful experience with reporting frameworks and/or integration engines
- Implementation of product into the customer’s system (EMR/EHR ideally) and validation of this successfully transferring data
- Familiar with external enterprise infrastructures and effective communication with the customer
- Skilled at writing technical specifications
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- A naturally inquisitive personality with attention to detail and drive to succeed
- A strong customer and team oriented focus
- Medical device knowledge and experience advantageous
This rarely available position offers the opportunity to contribute to a truly dynamic work environment and a unique and vibrant work culture. Excellent interpersonal abilities and the ability to make things happen are essential.
ARANZ Medical offers an exciting, fast-paced work environment, unique technology, competitive pay and continuous learning opportunities. Please apply now to